Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pox Parties

My mom used to jokingly tell me to go sit in the highway and play with razor blades and matches. And everyone knew she was kidding.

But she never intentionally placed me in harm's way... and did everything in her power to protect me from harm!

My father worked for the Health Department during the 60's when the government was trying to vaccinate all children against serious childhood diseases and I was fortunately well informed on the subject as a result at an early age.

South Park episode 24 parodies parents who have "pox parties" to protect their children. Sadly, people today are that stupid! Kyle and the gang hilariously retaliated against their parents by paying a hooker $5 to expose them all to herpes.

I believe that if you refuse to vaccinate your children because of misinformation you have read on the internet or heard from your trailer park friends you are stupid. If you intentionally expose your child to any disease you are guilty of child endangerment, should be charged with a felony, and your child (ren) should be removed for their own safety.

The ONLY reason a child is not vaccinated should be if TWO doctors confirm that a child is intolerant of a vaccination or its ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment